Sunday 25 September 2011

Profile of Cha Tang and profession​al interests relevant to this module and program

Posted by Cha Tang On 20:12 No comments

I come from Hong Kong, I work in the information technology services unit of the HKU SPACE. I was responsible to pass the latest and update technology information to the end user - For example: student, staff and program team. The past, I need to arrange more than one in training for each course and prepare paper of user material to the learner. In this case, student may miss the course and lost opportunity to learn. Until to the e-learning development of the school, we have been working on the revamp of the e-learning platform and provide different channel for dissemination technology information. As long as there are computer facilities, learner cannot limit to the time and place, use of multimedia tools to self-learning. I am a multimedia and computing information system graduated student, I choose to study MITE because I would like to learn more E-Learning technology or method for the teaching. Combination of my knowledge with the multimedia and E-Learning, there is the form of image, animation, audio and video to attract the attention of learner and increase their interest. Referred to above, I am fascinated to study this module and program for my future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment